MODECOR ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Store;
- Consumer - A customer who is a natural person and meets the criteria specified in the definition of art. 22  of the Civil Code. According to this definition, a consumer is a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services within the MOdecor online store;
- Online Store (Store) - a website available at www.modecor.pl, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Product - products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between HERRERO Arkadiusz Depczyński and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
- Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
- Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at: www.modecor.pl and are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The online store, operating at: www.modecor.pl, is run by the company HERRERO Arkadiusz Depczyński, NIP: 7661201851, REGON: 300207223 with headquarters in 63-004 Tulce, ul. Konwaliowa 43. The economic activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy.
These Regulations define in particular:
- rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
- terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the online store;
- terms and conditions for submitting Orders via electronic means as part of the online store;
- the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the online store.
Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- minimum screen resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
- In accordance with applicable law, HERRERO Arkadiusz Depczyński reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to people who have reached the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of the website https://modecor.pl/pol-terms.html and save its content and print it.
Rules for using the Online Store
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
The customer is obliged to:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the online store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- use the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.modecor.pl, select the product, its color and / or size from the Store's offer, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The choice of goods ordered by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order - until you click the "Order with payment obligation" button - the customer has the option to modify the entered data and the selected Goods. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
After the Customer using the online store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the order will be displayed. The order summary will contain information on:
- the subject of the contract,
- the unit price and the total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- selected payment method,
- selected delivery method,
- delivery time,
- In order to send the Order, it is necessary to provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with payment obligation" button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with HERRERO Arkadiusz Depczyński, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The contract is concluded in Polish or English. Consolidation, protection and sharing of the Order data and general terms and conditions (Regulations of the online store) takes place via e-mail.
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and European countries and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out by courier with prepayment and cash on delivery (payment to the courier). Delivery costs are PLN 20, if the total order exceeds PLN 500, the delivery is free. Delivery costs will also be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
- The delivery date is usually from 1 to 7 business days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer. The maximum order fulfillment time is up to 8 weeks. The store reserves the right to extend the time of order fulfillment in the event of a temporary shortage of goods for reasons beyond the control of the seller. Each of our clients is informed on an ongoing basis about the current delivery date, order status and shipment of goods.
Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT.
The customer has the option to pay the price:
- by transfer to the bank account number (PLN) 06 1020 4027 0000 1002 0457 1156 , (EURO) PL 14 1020 4027 0000 1302 0800 2919, SWIFT/BIC: BPKOPLPW
- by transfer via the IAI Pay system,
- paying the courier upon delivery,
- by transfer in the PRZELEWY24 system,
- paying in person at the store's premises.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer who is a consumer has a 14-day withdrawal period. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Contact details for complaints: HERRERO Arkadiusz Depczyński, ul. Konwaliowa 43, 63-004 Tulce, tel. +48 791 525 001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items.
You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
Complaints about the Goods
- HERRERO Arkadiusz Depczyński as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and art. 556  - 556  and subsequent of the Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the violation of statutory rights or under these Regulations should be sent to email@example.com. The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
- The seller is not the producer of the goods. The manufacturer is liable under the warranty for the sold Goods under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to an authorized service center whose address is on the warranty card.
Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- The online store takes steps to ensure that the website and website of the store are fully operational, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any technical irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the website and the store's website may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: MO rugs, ul. Podgórna 8, 61-829 Poznań, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form available on the website in the "Contact" tab.
- In the complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
Settlement of disputes and final provisions
- The customer who is a consumer may, if interested, use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Disputes regarding online purchases can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or the arbitration process at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit his complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.